Our company takes pride in producing high quality paddles since 1992. The pioneering years were of somewhat spartan nature, but in 1998 the Production Site relocated to the beautiful premises of a former brewery ROR from 1921 next to the whitewater course in České Vrbné (České Budějovice).
We can tell you about our production…:
- we produce paddles all year round
- we have a staff of 10 – 12 hardworking people
- we ship regularly to more than 20 countries including Australia, Uganda or Japan
- our blades are produced from a variety of materials ranging from polyethylene to carbon
- we are environmentally friendly: we recycle all our waste material in the blade production back to the molding machine – there is no plastic waste whatsoever
- all residual heat, as a by-product of the production, is used for heating the premises, so there is no heat loss
Watch our video from the blade production:
And here is a short tour of our Production Site:
Shop floor is where most action takes place.
Molding press is where HDPE paddles are made.
Freshly molded blades are stored in containers…
…and throughout winter the warehouse will be filled till the roof.
New packages awaiting their pickup in the Shipping department to be delivered to the customer.
The consumption of dural tubes in the production is counted in tons.
Before and after – just a bit of granular plastic and pigment – and in a few seconds a new blade is made. Almost a miracle…
Scrap that we recycle: plastic offcut from the blades in the molding machine.
A very pleasant (and essential) part of the production for us is testing new materials and designs. Many times right behind out production site – at the white water course.
Our company´s mascot and Chief Happiness Officer has been testing our paddles since….since being a puppy.
A fundamental condition for a smooth production is a continuous supply of (not only dural) tubes. A few times a year we get a whole lorry.
We have granular plastic delivered a few times a year.
Our staff is getting ready a new warehouse space for storing new paddle blades.
Final pre-shipment inspection can´t be underestimated when packaging goods!