Each paddle is provided with a tag containing the following information:
- type of paddle
- bar code
- information on used materials
- length (in cm)
- paddle sizing guide (pictogram)
- info about our company
Split paddles and oars are packed assembled or disassembled in an extra plastic bag.
Individual pick-up: in bundles of 5 pieces or in plastic bags
Packaging for shipping companies:
- Plastic bags (max. weight 50 kg)
- Cardboard boxes of 40 x 25 cm (W x H) with the lengths of 130, 170, 220 or 245 cm. Cardboard boxes are stackable up to 5 pcs.
One cardboard box may hold between 12 to 30 paddles. The amount depends on the type of paddles and the offset (kayak paddles)
- Cardboard boxes on pallets – cardboard boxes of 80 x 45 cm (W x H), pallet lengths of 120, 130, 160, 170, 200, 220, 230 or 240 cm (according to the paddle size – max. 240 cm). One pallet may hold up to 4 cardboard boxes.
Each box may hold between 50-100 paddles. The amount depends on the type of paddles and the offset (kayak paddles).
We ensure delivery to either the terminal of the shipping company closest to the client or directly to a place designated by the customer. All shipping costs are covered by the customer.